Pristine Roofing specialise in providing our customers with a wide range of roofing services including:
- Installation of new roofs
- Roofing repairs of flat and pitched roofs
- Felt roofing systems
- Roofing maintenance
- Roof cleaning (includes moss removal)
- Strip and re-tiling of your roof
- Roof repairs
- Slate roofing
- Lead work including lead roofs
- Chimney work
- Roof lights
- Install, replace, repair UPVC Guttering, Fascias, Soffits and Cladding
- Cleaning and unblocking guttering and downpipes
Flat roofing is an ideal solution for smaller roofing areas due to it’s space saving and compact design, and is extremely good for buildings such as extensions, porches and garages, as well as dormas.
A flat roof is basically a horizontal base which is fixed to ceiling joists and then covered with a waterproof membrane. To allow rainwater to drain away, a flat roof will have a slight pitch, normally just a couple of degrees.
At Pristine Roofing, we offer flat roofing at the highest quality using the best materials for the job. Whether you have a new build or want to replace current roofing, we guarantee to install your new roof quickly, efficiently and at highly competitive prices with the minimum of disruption!
Our Flat Roofing Service
For every flat roof we install, Pristine Roofing use the best quality materials which have been proven to be both strong and durable. The high performance felt that we use provides excellent waterproofing, whilst underneath we use only superb quality decking boards which meet all of the relevant existing building regulations.
The Benefits of Flat Roofing
- Flat roofing offers a very stylish option alternative to standard roofing
- Flat roofing is low maintenance and highly durable
- Easy installation means less disruption
- Weather resistant
Pristine Roofing also offer repair services for a wide range of flat roofing solutions, including strip, re-deck and re-lay of new covers. Like anything else, flat roofing does suffer from wear and tear and we can repair these to the highest standard. To find out how we can help, please visit our contact page and let us know your requirements.